[menog] Fwd: Bahrain & Region Internet Ecosystem report

Osama I. Al-Dosary dosary at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 08:39:59 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Bahrain & Region Internet Ecosystem report
Date: 	Thu, 7 Mar 2013 11:48:59 +0000
From: 	Eric Dunand <edunand at tra.org.bh>
To: 	MENOG Coordination <menog at ripe.net>
CC: 	Jim Cowie <cowie at renesys.com>, "Sandra Gijzen (sandra at ripe.net)"
<sandra at ripe.net>

Good afternoon,

As mentioned by Jim during the panel session here is the link to the Report prepared by Renesys and available for free download on our TRA web site, to share with the community.

http://www.tra.org.bh/en/pdf/BahrainsInternetEcosystemReportDec2012.pdf

Many Thanks again for this great event, pass my regards to the rest of the Menog / Ripe team.

Best Regards,

Eric Dunand
ICT Advisor

[TRA logo.jpg]

Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
   P.O. Box 10353 Kingdom of Bahrain
   Tel. +973 17 520000 , Mbl. +973 3933 9531
    Fax. + 973 17 532125
     Consumer Call Center 81188
      www.tra.org.bh<http://www.tra.org.bh>

  Please note that our opening hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday to Thursday
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately stating that you received the email in error, and then please delete the email from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely the personal views of the sender.  The contents in this email message shall not commit or bind the TRA in any way. The TRA cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.  The TRA shall not be liable for any loss or damage which results from opening this message and attachments thereto.