[menog] Thank you for your support -- MENOG 12

Osama I. Al-Dosary dosary at solyton.com
Sat Mar 16 19:19:18 UTC 2013

Salaam MENOG Community,

On behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team, I would like to thank you for
helping make MENOG 12 in Dubai such a success. So many people
contributed to it and for this they have our sincere gratitude. I have
to say that I feel that this has been one of the best meetings so far.
But I look forward to even better meetings with your support.

The MENOG 12/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting included five days of
hands-on technical workshops, a full day of tutorials, two days of
conference. For the conference we conducted our first peering forum
which we held on the second conference day.

The event as a whole received lots of positive and appreciative
feedback. There were a total of 185 checked-in attendees from 38
different countries.

All presentations are available at:
http://www.menog.org/meetings/previous/menog-12/presentations/

An overview of sponsors is posted at:
http://www.menog.org/meetings/previous/menog-12/

We hope that you will also attend MENOG13 to be held from 15-23
September 2013 in Kuwait.

Program:
      Workshop: 15-19 September
      Conference: 22-23 September
      Tutorials: 24 September

Please let us know if you have any questions or have and comments for
improvement.

Thank you once again,
Osama I. Al-Dosary

on behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team:
Ahmed Abu-Abed, Kais Al-Essa, Saleh Mansour, Serge
Radovcic, Sultan Al-Shamsi, Sandra Gijzen, Paul Rendek, Philip Smith