[menog] Anycast - Robust DNS Services

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Sat Apr 5 21:33:40 UTC 2014

Actually Don Hollander, of APTLD, did the write-up himself.

PCH, or probably any of the anycast network providers mentioned, are happy to answer any further questions about how it works or how it's put into practice.  We provide anycast back-end service to .sa, .ae, and most of the other countries in the region, as well as DNSSEC signing for several.

                -Bill