[menog] MENOG 14: Thank you

Osama I. Al-Dosary dosary at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 10:00:24 UTC 2014

Salaam MENOG Community,

On behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team, I would like to thank you for
participation in the MENOG 14 Meeting in Dubai.

MENOG 14 included one day of tutorials, two days of plenary conference
incorporating the RIPE NCC Regional Meeting and five days of hands-on
technical workshops.

There were 120 attendees from 26 different countries. A
list of attendees is posted at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-14/attendee-list

All presentations are available at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-14/presentations/

An overview of sponsors is posted at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-14/

We hope that you will also attend MENOG 15 which will be held from 21 –
30 September 2014. Location is yet to be confirmed.

Please let me know if you require more information.

Thanks once again on behalf of the MENOG Coordination Team:
Ahmed Abu-Abed, Kais Al-Essa, Osama Al-Dosary, Sultan Al-Shamsi, Sandra
Gijzen, Saleh Mansour, Paul Rendek, Philip Smith