[menog] Middle East DNS Forum Program Committee -- Call for Volunteers

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Wed Apr 16 06:19:03 UTC 2014

Hello there,

Is it possible to have this meeting adjunct with another event (next day or before the other event) that's taking place in Middle East, such as MENOG? It helps lots of people who are willing to travel to justify their travel and makes it totally worth it.

In general, I would love to see this as part of MENOG program, I think there are lots of opportunity to collaborate here.

Mehmet