[menog] FW: ICANN News Alert -- Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 51 in Los Angeles California

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Sat Apr 19 19:31:45 UTC 2014

(sorry for cross posting)

For those interested in applying for a fellowship slot to attend the ICANN
meeting in Los Angeles during October 14-18. The call will remain open until
Friday May 30 23.59 UTC.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Thank you,

Fahd Batayneh

ICANN

Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2014 2:52 AM
Subject: ICANN News Alert -- Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 51
in Los Angeles California

 <http://www.icann.org/> ICANN

News Alert

http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-18apr14-en.htm

  _____

Fellowship Application Round Opens for ICANN 51 in Los Angeles California

The ICANN Fellowship <http://www.icann.org/en/about/participate/fellowships>
program seeks participants from developing countries of the world in order to
help create a broader base of knowledgeable constituents to engage in the
multi-stakeholder process and become the new voice of experience in their
regions and beyond. Our current application round for participation in Los
Angeles this coming October launches today and remains open until 30 May 2014
with successful candidates announced on the ICANN website 18 July 2014.

http://click.icptrack.com/icp/track.php?msgid=935232&act=MI8Z&r=25971199&c=165637