[menog] MENOG directory???

MarcoH - lists mch-menog at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 22 11:38:39 UTC 2014

Hi Arash,

Rest assured you email was _not_ added to any list, this was a mail that went out to the MENOG mailing list. Please not the headers on the original email and the '[menog]’ tag in the subject line.

And to answer your question: Tajikistan is part of the RIPE NCC Service Region. Afghanistan is not, they are in APNIC area.

Cheers,

MarcoH