[menog] FW: Salam Yamout for RIPE NCC Executive Board

Yousef Torman torman at asrenorg.net
Thu Apr 24 15:18:47 UTC 2014

Dear Salam

You have my full support
Will ask all all in my network to support you

Best luck

Yousef Torman

Sent from Yousef Torman's iPhone

On ٢٤‏/٠٤‏/٢٠١٤, at ١٧:٥٣, "M. El Zein" <mz-ccie at hotmail.com<mailto:mz-ccie at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Eng. Salam Yamout,
We wish you all luck and God blesses; we all support you to win for representing us at the RIPE NCC.
Sincerely,

Maher El Zein

CCIE No. 21032 | CCDE | PRINCE2 | ITILv3

Lead Architect, Networks and Security

Beirut, Lebanon

Mobile:     +96176903142<tel:+961.76903142>

Email:       maherzein at hotmail.com<mailto:maherzein at hotmail.com>

LinkedIn:   Linkedin Profile<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/maher-ali-elzein-ccie-no-21032-ccde/6/b60/315>