[menog] NETmundial Initiative Announces Formation of its Inaugural Coordination Council and a Broad Global Community Consultation Phase

Stephen Wilcox steve.wilcox at ixreach.com
Sun Dec 28 21:07:43 UTC 2014

Wow this seems surprising given the lack of support from the major
stakeholders, I didn't expect to see them form a council without key
players involved!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/12/24/internet_governance_group_pushes_forward_without_internet_organizations/

Steve

--
Director / Founder
IX Reach Ltd
E: steve.wilcox at ixreach.com
M: +44 7966 048633
Tempus Court, Bellfield Road, High Wycombe, HP13 5HA, UK.