[menog] Starting a local NOG in Sudan

Stephen Wilcox steve.wilcox at ixreach.com
Wed Mar 26 15:40:09 UTC 2014

Hi Samir,
 you know there is MENOG in Dubai currently, the interesting days for you
would be 30/31st March - Sunday, Monday. If you are able to come to Dubai
that would be the best opportunity to see how NOGs work and to see what
help you can get. I'm not sure how easy this is for you and your colleagues
since its only 4 days away, but worth trying perhaps.

Kind regards
Steve