[menog] K-root Reachability in the Middle East and Central Asia

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:11:13 UTC 2016

Dear Babak,
It was a great article and nice research.
I think location of the Root Servers is important item and I hope that with
putting K-Root Instances in local IXP's we can create better reachable.
For example in Iran we decided to put Asiatech's K-Root Instance into the
IXP and ask RipeNCC to peer with TIC Route-Server, So every member
available in IX can reach K-Root easily with best routing path.
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

PGP Key Fingerprint = 1C43 988E 01A8 4D95 B662 9118 CD94 9F10 4DF4 6163