[menog] K-root Reachability in the Middle East and Central Asia

Babak Farrokhi babak at farrokhi.net
Tue Jun 28 05:59:59 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Following my research on DNS, I started to wonder if we have good connectivity to locally deployed K root servers across middle east. It turned out results vary from country to country.
I just published the result of my research on RIPE Labs [1] to start a discussion on the subject. There are still rooms for improvement, such as more local peerings as well as deploying more K Root instances in some areas.
I would be glad to hear from you on the subject.

[1] https://labs.ripe.net/Members/babak_farrokhi/k-root-reachability-in-the-middle-east-and-central-asia

Kindest Regards,

--
Babak Farrokhi