[menog] IPv6 residential deployment survey (looking into technical aspects)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat May 28 08:25:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I’m doing a survey to understand how IPv6 is being deployed worldwide.

I got already about 500 responses, but almost none for the region covered by MENOG, so I hope that publishing the survery link here, some of you can cooperate.

The results will be published and updated every month or so, I will provide ASAP the link to those stats. No personal data will be published.

http://survey.consulintel.es/index.php/175122

(If you know your network, it takes less than 2 minutes to complete it)

It can be responded even if is not yet a commercial service, and customers can also respond, not just the ISP. However, to avoid duplicate data, make sure to include the country and ISP name.

Please, feel free to circulate this message as much as you can !

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Jordi