[menog] Upcoming AP NOG events

Philip Smith pfsinoz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 07:12:55 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Rather than sending three emails out, I thought I'd combine...

I'm assisting the PCs of three events upcoming in the Asia Pacific
region and on their behalf I'd like to remind you about these events.

-------------

BTNOG (Bhutan's NOG) takes place from 14th to 18th November in Thimphu,
Bhutan. The PC are looking for presentations for the Plenary Conference,
taking place on Friday 18th November:

   http://papers.apia.org/user/login.php?event=49

-------------

SANOG 29 takes place from 23rd to 30th January in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The PC are looking for presentations and tutorials for the Conference,
taking place from 23rd to 25th January:

  http://papers.sanog.org/user/login.php?event=47

APRICOT 2017 takes place from 20th February to 2nd March in Ho Chi Minh
City, Vietnam. The PC are looking for presentations and tutorials for
the Conference, taking place from 27th February to 2nd March:

  http://papers.apricot.net/user/login.php?event=48

On behalf of the three PCs, I'd like to thank you in advance for any
presentation proposals. Note that for BTNOG it is important to submit
asap to allow time for visa processing (up to two weeks).

Thanks!

philip