[menog] Fwd: [ripe-list] New NOG Section on RIPE Labs

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:38:59 UTC 2017

FYI

-Michael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mirjam Kuehne <mir at ripe.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Subject: [ripe-list] New NOG Section on RIPE Labs
To: RIPE List <ripe-list at ripe.net>

Dear colleagues,

The RIPE NCC actively supports the establishment and development of
network operator groups (NOGs) across its service region. To help with
this goal, we have created a NOG section on RIPE Labs that contains
useful articles and information for NOGs.

https://labs.ripe.net/nogs

There is also an article explaining exactly what the RIPE NCC can do to
help with your NOG, whether it is just starting or is already
well-developed.

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/how-the-ripe-ncc-can-
help-network-operator-groups

Please contact me if you would like any support from the RIPE NCC for
your NOG or if you would like to contribute an article about your NOG to
the pages on RIPE Labs. Also, if you know of a NOG that is not included
on our map of NOGs in the region, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Mirjam Kühne
Senior Community Builder
RIPE NCC