[menog] Fwd: [ripe-list] Survey on the operators' perspective on security misconfigurations

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:12:27 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Constanze Dietrich <constanze.die at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 2:05 PM
Subject: [ripe-list] Survey on the operators' perspective on security
misconfigurations
To: ripe-list at ripe.net

Hi everyone!

As part of my master thesis, we are looking into the topic of security
misconfigurations. We want to better understand why they occur and how
the operations community perceives them.

If you're hooked already, please participate in our research by
filling out our anonymous survey on your experiences. Every input on
that topic is valuable and it only takes about 10 to 20 minutes,
depending on whether you're up for more detailed answers or not:
https://goo.gl/forms/D3KYIOW91QSbjXQy1

For further detail on the study read the article on RIPE Labs:
*On the Operators' Perspective on Security Misconfigurations ㄧ The Survey*
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/constanze_dietrich/on-the-operators-perspective-on-security-misconfigurations-the-survey

Thanks in advance and have a nice day! :)

Kind regards,
Constanze Dietrich