[menog] Request for support for my re-election on RIPE NCC board

Salam Yamout salamyamout at gmail.com
Tue May 9 08:42:23 UTC 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am writing to seek your support for my re-election on the RIPE NCC board.

Please take less than a minute to register your (remote) attendance to the
General Meeting through the LIR Portal:
https://www.ripe.net/s/gm-registration-may-2017

Please note that Members voting remotely should *register to do so before
the deadline on 16:00 UTC+2 (tomorrow) on 10 May*.

After you registered to vote electronically, you will receive an email with
a link to the voting software on the day of the GM. The voting window will
remain open until 09:00 UTC+2 on Friday, 12 May. If you are attending the
GM in person, please go to the GM Registration Desk before 16:00 UTC+2
on Wednesday, 10 May to check in and receive your meeting materials and
entrance sticker.

As in the past, I will work to promote the region.  You can find my bio and
motivation on
https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/gm/meetings/may-2017/candidate-biographies#salam-yamout

Please also vote for my colleagues Christian Kaufman and Maria Hall.

Thank you in advance for your trust and Best Regards!

Salam