[menog] hello dear network operators

VOLKAN KIRIK volkirik at yahoo.com.tr
Thu Sep 2 17:22:37 UTC 2021

dear vodafone turkei (AS15924) and global (as1273) operators

it was impossible to reach you via phone or email

please disable software buffers on your core/edge routers.

out-of-order packets are mostly dropped by CPEs and causes latency.

if i were you i would set 1packet for fifo, and 1kib for pcq, if you can
not use hardware-only option (no software buffer)

we are experiencing jitter problems with your link.

thanks and regards

best wishes