[menog] hello dear network operators

VOLKAN KIRIK volkirik at yahoo.com.tr
Thu Sep 2 18:52:27 UTC 2021

you may fine-tune it to 2kib for pcq. to allow one 1.5kb packet in
queue, if it is necessary.

hardware buffers already queue upto 100 packets

*I would also request all menog operators to change peering policy to
OPEN (nationally and internationally)*

*thats for everyones best. everyone still earns their money from their
own customers.
*

~The God!