[menog] Register now for MENOG 23

MENOG Secretariat menog at ripe.net
Mon Jun 5 08:08:14 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

MENOG 23, the Middle East Network Operators Group Meeting & Peering
Forum, will be taking place at the Hilton Riyadh in Saudi Arabia from
11-12 October 2023.

This event is one of the largest gatherings of network operators,
content providers, and data centres in the region, bringing together
experts from across the Middle East.

We would like to express our gratitude to our hosts for making MENOG 23
possible in Riyadh:
Center3 (www.center3.com)
LINX (www.linx.net/)
SAIX (www.saix.sa/en/)
SAIS (https://sais.org.sa/)

Would you like to be a part of this exciting event? Here's how you can
get involved:
Register Now
Don't miss out on MENOG 23 in Riyadh, secure your spot by registering today!
MENOG is open to everyone, and attendance is free of charge.
You can register for the meeting at:
www.menog.org/register

Submit a Presentation
We are currently accepting content proposals from the community for
presentations, panel sessions, and lightning talks.
If you would like to contribute, please submit your talk in English,
along with an abstract and a draft version of the slides before 1
September 2023 at:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-23/cfp/

Sponsorship
By sponsoring MENOG, your organisation will have the opportunity to
reach a diverse audience of key players in the Internet industry.
More information on sponsorship packages can be found at:
www.menog.org/sponsors/sponsorship

To stay informed about the latest updates, please make sure to regularly
visit:
www.menog.org/meetings/menog-23/

We look forward to seeing you in Riyadh!

Best regards,
MENOG 23 Meeting Team

www.menog.org
www.facebook.com/menog.org