[menog] RIPE 87 Call for Local Hubs

gpetrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Wed Oct 11 09:05:09 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

We want to help people who can't join the next RIPE Meeting in person to
participate in a more engaging way. Would you like to set up a space for
participants to meet in your city? If yes, organise a Local Hub!

Local Hubs are in-person gatherings that take place in parallel to the
RIPE Meeting. They allow registered participants to watch the webcast of
the RIPE Meeting, follow the discussions and participate online
via chat, audio, or video. Best of all, they can network with
other community members from their country, experience the community
spirit, and discuss topics from a local perspective. If you'd like to
host one, you can also expand the programme to hold additional debates
around topics of the RIPE Meeting of particular interest to the local
participants.

You can find more information at:
https://ripe87.ripe.net/attend/call-for-local-hubs/

While you can decide to host a Local Hub at any time, if you let us know
by Sunday, 5 November 2023, we will be able to add your Local Hub to a
list online and provide you with more technical information promotion
and support.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Gergana

--
Gergana Petrova