[menog] RIPE NCC General Meeting is Tomorrow

Osama Al-Dosary dosary at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 09:46:56 UTC 2024

Hello MENOG Community

Please register in order to vote tomorrow in the general meeting, (please use your LIR credentials used with RIPE login):
https://my.ripe.net/#/meetings/active

Once you’ve registered, here are the voting steps (starting during the GM tomorrow and until Friday 9am):
https://www.ripe.net/membership/meetings/gm/meetings/may-2024/how-to-vote/

Thank you

Regards,
Osama Al-Dosary