[menog] Peering / IX Bof @ MENOG6

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at icann.org
Fri Feb 26 17:16:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to organize a Peering / IX BOF @ Riyadh MENOG6 which shouldn't
exceed 2 hours combined.

I would like to invite all the exchange points in the region to give updates
on their improvements? New peers? Feel free to send me an email with the
info.

Exchange points who have members from middle eastern countries are also
welcome to come and provide information on how countries can connect? And/or
some stats regarding the traffic originated to/from Middle East region. (Not
to exceed 5mins~)

ISPs who have presence in exchange points are also welcome to provide
updates and discuss plans regarding their expansion and perhaps join of
other exchange points

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions..

Mehmet